Re: [linux-audio-user] Mic pramp?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Mic pramp?
From: Jason (hormonex_AT_yankthechain.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 14:52:24 EEST

rolls makes a dirt cheap mic pre which for around 50 bucks used, and I'm
pretty
sure
that it's got a 48v switch on it, if I'm remembering correctly.
Although why on earth you'd want to go cheap on a pre amp for any
condenser mic is beyond me.
What's it for?

--
YankTheChain.com - You can pretend we're not here. That's what I do.

,