Re: [linux-audio-user] cdaudio format

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] cdaudio format
From: Chuck Busby (scarecrow143_AT_home.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 00:40:14 EET

Hmmm - When I started the transfer to vinyl process the other night, I
recorded with soundforge in win98 and moved the file to linux. Snd
would not open this wav file. I opened it with bcast2000 and rendered
it as a wav and snd opened it just fine. I just found the paper with the
command on it and above the command I wrote " raw pcm big-endian ". Can
I use sox to convert to that format? Or does that note make sense to
anyone?

Thanks for all the input so far
Chuck Busby
scarecrow143_AT_home.com