Re: [linux-audio-user] Best setup?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Best setup?
From: Chuck Busby (scarecrow143_AT_home.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 00:54:54 EET

If you go with Mandrake 8.1 - watch the path to glibc. It will fail
when compiling some packages that do not expect the word linux tacked on
to the end of the folder name in the path. I was able to fix that with
a simlink and all is now well. Sorry I can't give you the exact path
right now.

Chuck Busby
scarecrow143_AT_home.com