Re: [linux-audio-user] diskless x-terminals (was kernel in ram partition)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] diskless x-terminals (was kernel in ram partition)
From: Jason (hormonex_AT_yankthechain.com)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 09:08:36 EET

On Sat, 3 Nov 2001, Malcolm Smith wrote:
> How far can BNC wordclock reach?
wordclock is a just a hot square wave that should be able to run
hundreds of feet on quality coax and still provide a usable reference.
just make sure that if you have more than one device using a single clock
that the cables should all be the same length. which is true of black
burst as well, I think.

--
YankTheChain.com - You can pretend we're not here. That's what I do.

,