Re: [OT] Re: [linux-audio-user] harddrive noise

Subject: Re: [OT] Re: [linux-audio-user] harddrive noise
From: dave willis (dubson_AT_dhammanet.net)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 06:45:18 EET

On Sun, 4 Nov 2001, Larry Troxler wrote:

> dave willis wrote:
> >
> > i'm jealous of all of you complaining about harddrive noise. i hear too
> > much other noise from my system that i can't even hear the drive!
>
> You sound like one of those people who actually get around to putting
> the case panels on.

case panels? oh, those metal things i use as shelves? my system would
probably be quiter if they were on, though! my roommate had to open
his case and put a 20 inch fan blowing because his creamware pulsars
(totally non-linux) were overheating, causing all sorts of problems.

-dave

--
perl -e'@email=split(//,".tenmhd\@nosbud");foreach$letter(@email){$
email=$letter.$email;}$email=~s/(m|net\.)/a\1\1/g;print"$email\n";'