Re: [linux-audio-user] Wave subtraction

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Wave subtraction
From: Linium (intent_AT_club-internet.fr)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 17:40:13 EET

Le Mon, 05 Nov 2001, Franck Barnecht écrit :

> "Analogue Voice" is a LADSPA plugin from the CMT collection, that does
> this. You could use it with your favorite LADSPA host. I use it with PD,
> although one could build an equivalent patch with PD alone. I'm just lazy.

Hello,

I would like to ask you what value do you send to the control port "gate".
-> "Gate" input, control, toggled

I use PD and Ladspa plugins but until now i have not been able to use the
few plugins with a "gate" or "trigger" port. They remain silent.

Analogue Voice is one of them. There are an organ, vcf303, a drum box, and
probably a few others.

Thanks,

Linium