[linux-audio-user] simple recording application

Subject: [linux-audio-user] simple recording application
From: Alexander Carôt (Alexander_Carot_AT_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 18:59:17 EET

Hi to all,

this is a very urgent case : I just started using Linux for sound applications. Right now I need a simple audiorecorder I can use for an interview (just mic input). I never used any linux audio software before so could anyone give me a small overview ?

On Win I usually used Soundforge, Acid and Cubase. Is there any pendant on linux ?

That a lot in advance, regards Alex