Re: [linux-audio-user] finale 2000 on wine

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] finale 2000 on wine
From: Kevin Ernste (kevine88_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 15:49:36 EET

Jeremiah,

Any interest in Sibelius as another option? I have been
able to open it under codweavers wine, and the only real
fixes it needs are font related (the noteheads, etc are
wrong, but I am sure that can be corrected).

I have been planning on investing some time into getting it
working for real, so if you (or others) have any
inclination, I can keep you posted on developments.

Kevin