[linux-audio-user] finale 2000 on wine

Subject: [linux-audio-user] finale 2000 on wine
From: Jeremiah Benham (jjbenham_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 20:25:10 EET

Have any of you got finale 2000 working in wine? I have read that older
versions work really well with wine. I have yesterdays CVS version of wine.
It will probably work if I do some tweaking to it. Right now 'wine
finale.exe' gives me a screenshot. It freezes at the point where the finale
label pops up above the program application. At the prompt there is no
error.

Should I just not bother and try a linux alternative?

Thanks,
Jeremiah