Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] latest Snd screenshot

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] latest Snd screenshot
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 18:43:10 EET

Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> It's looking much more user friendly. I thnk the most inmportant thing
> is that the wav and background is the same color as CE. Also good is
> the easy to read buttons. So simple yet effective for newbies. Keep it
> coming!

The button bar now has its slider, so smaller displays can get to all
buttons. Tom Roth points out that the effects menu needs sub-menus,
which is very true but I haven't taken the time to figure out how to add
them. There's code in popup.scm that shows how its done, in case anyone
else wants to try it.

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net