Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] latest Snd screenshot

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] latest Snd screenshot
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 16:06:50 EET

Dave Phillips wrote:

> Paul Winkler wrote:
>
> > There's 3 screenshots there...
>
> Ja, I changed the page after Juhana pointed out the need for a better
> view.
>
> Btw, I just sent the Scheme files to Bill S for inclusion in the
> snd-5/contrib directory, should be available in a day or two (or less
> maybe). Still more to do...

It's looking much more user friendly. I thnk the most inmportant thing
is that the wav and background is the same color as CE. Also good is
the easy to read buttons. So simple yet effective for newbies. Keep it
coming!

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
http://www.boosthardware.com - For the discerning hardware connoisseur.