Re: [linux-audio-user] finale 2000 on wine

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] finale 2000 on wine
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 23:13:57 EET

Dave Phillips wrote:

> Jeremiah Benham wrote:
>
> > ...To bad we can't get
> > everyone on the list to write a letters asking to port Sibelius or Finale
> > natively onto linux.
>
> That made me think: Perhaps LAU could sponsor and send such letters,
> with a signatures list of interested members ?

ok, whoever wants to sign, follow up to this thread.
later we can beef all the replies up into a nice letter.

i'll buy a linux-enabled notation software as good as sibelius any
day (well, maybe after christmas :)

dave, maybe you want to forward your mail to LAD as well ?

regards,

jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
home://Kurfürstenstr.49.45138.Essen.Germany