Re: [linux-audio-user] finale 2000 on wine

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] finale 2000 on wine
From: Kevin Ernste (kevine88_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 00:23:20 EET

Sign me up. I own Sibelius for Windows, but having a Linux
version would mean one less reason to reboot (my LAST
reason, in fact).

Kevin

As I have said, Sibleius DOES run under Codeweaver's Wine,
though the fonts are wrong so the noteheads do not show up.
 I am continuing to try to get it working, but someone more
knowledgable about wine/emulating (LAD?) may have an easier
time. If someone is interested in helping out, I would be
happy to send along what little I have accomplished so far.

--- Jörn_Nettingsmeier <nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de>