[linux-audio-user] recording guitar interfacing

Subject: [linux-audio-user] recording guitar interfacing
From: author (millward_AT_Ms.Umanitoba.CA)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 17:51:31 EET

How do you get the guitar connected to the sound card?
Those holes on my Sound Blaster Live are too small for my
microphone or guitar plugs.
I've read the docs that come with the sound card. It doesn't
say anything about this problem.
Thanks for the help finding software. I've got a couple
of programs... SoundStudio and Bcast2000. I've got no
idea what to do with them yet, but first I have to get
my guitar or microphone plugged into the computer somehow.
Any advice would be welcome.