Re: [linux-audio-user] recording guitar interfacing

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] recording guitar interfacing
From: Jason (hormonex_AT_yankthechain.com)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 21:52:08 EET

go down to guitar center and tell them what you are trying to do. keep
asking them for a cheaper solution than what they are suggesting. you'll
eventually get offered something that will be suitable.

I'm really not trying to be flippant here, but there are a number of
different ways of doing what you want to do.

--
YankTheChain.com - You can pretend we're not here. That's what I do.

,