Re: [linux-audio-user] recording guitar interfacing

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] recording guitar interfacing
From: Jeremiah Benham (jjbenham_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 18:27:00 EET

Here is how I record:
I have a sure SM-95 condensor mic that goes into my Trace Acoustic guiar amp.
 For doing electric guitar I just go straight into the amp. This has built
in Alesis reverb if I choose to use it. It has a line out that I patch into
a Fostex FD-4 Digital multitracker (getting cheaper all the time) This has a
digital optical out that I send into my Sblive I/o expansion board. This is
to bypass the ADC converters of the Sblive!
Jeremiah