[linux-audio-user] Need to transpose some music.

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Need to transpose some music.
From: Remco Poelstra (rjpoelstra_AT_home.nl)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 00:10:51 EET

Hi,

I have some score, that I need to transpose from A to B minor. So I need a
program that let's me enter all the things, not only the notes, but also
all the symbols, with a mouse, because I can't play piano. And the program
should then be able to transpose it and print it in a very readable way.
The problem is that I need to get this done very quickly, so I don't have
time to try all the available software.
Preferrably it uses GTK and it doesn't have to be able to play it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Remco Poelstra