Re: [OT] Re: [linux-audio-user] Need to transpose some music.

Subject: Re: [OT] Re: [linux-audio-user] Need to transpose some music.
From: Laura Conrad (lconrad_AT_laymusic.org)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 18:06:32 EET

    Tobias> And, btw. if you still look for a possibility. I would have done it in
    Tobias> lilypond, ie. in TEX.
    Tobias> It's a little more clumsy but its rather quick.
    Tobias> I'll give you example "code", when necessary, but don't have that here....

ABC is another option; the output isn't as good as lilypond (unless you use
abc2ly), but it's a lot easier learning curve, both for the data entry
and installing the software. I can give examples for either one.

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad_AT_laymusic.org , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	fax: (801) 365-6574