RE: [linux-audio-user] midi file editor/sequencer/player

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] midi file editor/sequencer/player
From: dave willis (dubson_AT_dhammanet.net)
Date: Sat Dec 22 2001 - 07:23:25 EET

On Fri, 21 Dec 2001, Guenther Sohler wrote:

> why dont you try my midi editor. Its just yet in alpha stage, but it
> got many features yet. You can import midis, play them extraordinary
> features are the hierarchical design and the ability to play mp3's
> simulationiously. so you can fit a midi to a mp3.

looks interesting, but the README says that it cannot yet import midi. i
don't care about mp3, and it says nothing about sound driver support. i'm
not sure about using such a new program on such a massive peice as the 9th
symphony, either. what i really need is some sort of midi-file module
for pd (or even jmax). maybe i should write one if i can't find one...

-dave

--
perl -e'@email=split(//,".tenmhd\@nosbud");foreach$letter(@email){$
email=$letter.$email;}$email=~s/(m|net\.)/a\1\1/g;print"$email\n";'