[linux-audio-user] question about Common Music Notation package

Subject: [linux-audio-user] question about Common Music Notation package
From: Jeff Rector (shill_AT_mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 04:09:07 EET

Does anyone out there use cmn (Common Music Notation) to create printed
scores? I have been using it a bit, and I want to export the font it uses.
There are instructions to do this in the "make-font.cl" file, but I am
having trouble getting this to work. Has anyone had any luck with this?
Thanks.
-J