Re: [linux-audio-user] dman 2044

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] dman 2044
From: David J.Kuntz (djkntz_AT_geocities.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 00:34:22 EET

On Sun, 06 Jan 2002 22:34:14 -0500
"root" <vvucic_AT_EUnet.yu> said something like:
Thanks,
solved the alsaconf issues with the Ensoniq 1370 card, now have it listed in /proc/asound/cards - just can't get the driver to install for the 2044 (mainly because I can't figure out which, if any driver,supports it). I'm going to post over on alsa-user and see if anyone has had any luck. If I find a driver that works I'll post it, since it looks like others have this card and are interested in using it under Linux.
btw Dave Philip's book is great.
Debian can be a bit of a nightmare but after 4 years of using it I'm used to it's eccentricities, more or less, so I'm going to stubbornly trudge onward.
thanks again.
djk

--
When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if
I had any firearms with me.  I said, "Well, what do you need?"