Re: [linux-audio-user] dman 2044

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] dman 2044
From: David Kuntz (djkntz_AT_geocities.com)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 01:01:10 EET

my final note on this, since it was asked I post my results - no luck,
card isn't supported best I can tell. This is not the same as a Dman
PCI, which is supported via the cs46xx alsa driver.
That said, anyone have any real life experiences with the midiman
dio2496? Everything I've read about it was positive, and it looks like
they are available in my budget.
thanks.
david