Re: [linux-audio-user] dman 2044

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] dman 2044
From: Vedran (vvucic_AT_EUnet.yu)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 07:44:41 EET

I have just installed dio2496 on my PC. Installation under windows was going
well. Mandrake 8.0 recognizedf it and HardDrake shown well itc chipset, but
when I tried to configure it I was prompted that :sox: auiod buffer size 0).
What should i change in which conf file to make it work. Under Windows is
great and it is really good peace of hardware. Very nice sound.

ALl the best,

Vedran