[linux-audio-user] dman 2044

Subject: [linux-audio-user] dman 2044
From: David J.Kuntz (djkntz_AT_geocities.com)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 04:09:31 EET

Um, newbie alert. Not new to linux, just sound stuff. Anyone able to point me to some docs to get a midiman dman 2044 working with ALSA? Friend of mine gave it to me a couple of days ago, to tide me over until I can save the cash for a new card, and I can't find much on it. The ALSA sound card matrix lists it as being a cs46xx chip, but untested. I am on Debian/Sid, and in modconf when I try to install snd-card-cs46xx it tells me device not found, but I can install snd-cs46xx from there. Alsaconf tells me device not found, as well. Any ideas which chip set is on this card, or where I can find a how-to or a success story?
thanks.
djk

--
When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if
I had any firearms with me.  I said, "Well, what do you need?"