Re: [linux-audio-user] New Years Eve

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] New Years Eve
From: Joseph Zitt (jzitt_AT_metatronpress.com)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 00:55:46 EET

On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 12:02:40AM -0800, Chuck Busby wrote:
> Glad it went well for you. I remember some older equipment would not
> initialize in linux a couple years back. The windoze drivers initialize it
> and then a warm boot retains the initialization so linux can use it. Not
> sure but I think it might have been plug n play related hardware. Too bad
> your not getting close enough to my house, Seattle is just too far for me to
> drive. You might have time for a gig in Bellingham on Feb 7 it looks like ;-)

If you'd like to set up the gig, I'd be happy to come and play!

BTW, it's been especially cool to show people the software that I'm
using, thn tell them it's all available for free and preach a little
Linux at them :-)

--
|> ~The only thing that is not art is inattention~ --- Marcel Duchamp <|
| jzitt_AT_metatronpress.com           http://www.metatronpress.com/jzitt |