Re: [linux-audio-user] New Years Eve

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] New Years Eve
From: Chuck Busby (scarecrow.143_AT_attbi.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 10:02:40 EET

Glad it went well for you. I remember some older equipment would not
initialize in linux a couple years back. The windoze drivers initialize it
and then a warm boot retains the initialization so linux can use it. Not
sure but I think it might have been plug n play related hardware. Too bad
your not getting close enough to my house, Seattle is just too far for me to
drive. You might have time for a gig in Bellingham on Feb 7 it looks like ;-)

Chuck

--
Chuck Busby
scarecrow.143_AT_attbi.com