Re: [linux-audio-user] New Years Eve

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] New Years Eve
From: Joseph Zitt (jzitt_AT_metatronpress.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 07:53:49 EET

aOn Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 05:21:26PM -0800, Chuck Busby wrote:
> I am curious how the gig went on New Years Eve for the fine musician on this
> list that was in _panic-mode_ 4 hours prior to its' start.

Well, I ended up doing New Year's Eve "unplugged". I did, however,
perform with the rig in DC tonight, and it worked swimmingly.

What i found works is to first power up into Windoze, then reboot into
Linox. I don;t know why this works, or if there's an intermittent
problem that has just decided to stay in remission, but so far, so
good *fingers crossed*

f y'all're interested, I'm touring the country with this rig over the
next couple of months. The itinerary, etc, is at
http://www.metatronpress.com/jzitt/tourdates.html

Thanks for asking!

--
|> ~The only thing that is not art is inattention~ --- Marcel Duchamp <|
x| jzitt_AT_metatronpress.com           http://www.metatronpress.com/jzitt |