Re: [linux-audio-user] Soft synths with ALSA

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Soft synths with ALSA
From: Jeremiah Benham (jjbenham_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 16:27:34 EET

I have never had to do a full reboot for any audio stuff. You can type in
top and kill what ever it is that is using it. It might label it as csound.
just hit k then the type in the pid number (the number on the left) then if
asked type y or yes then hit enter. Anouther thing that I have done is to
fully log out and then log back in. You should not need to reboot.

Jeremah