Re: [linux-audio-user] dman 2044

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] dman 2044
From: root (vvucic_AT_EUnet.yu)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 11:14:51 EET

Dear colleague,

Try to find more info on www.midiman.com
Please do go on their Support, Drivers part and if needed download
Manual for your card. At least, you will point precisely the chipset.
I think that Mandrake 8.0 configures that automatically during the
installation. I have that experience with DMANPCI card of the same
manufacturer.

ALl the best,

Vedran