Re: [linux-audio-user] MIDI - To host - serial?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] MIDI - To host - serial?
From: root (vvucic_AT_EUnet.yu)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 01:07:20 EET

It may be good to ask MIDIMAN suport guys for that purpose.
MIDI through serial ports on Linux is not always good thing. Some my friends
reported me in that way. Try "normal" MIDI or via USB port. If you do not
use MIDI for very complex projects usual MIDI is OK if the soundcard does
have good MIDI timing. However, USB is good and in I think the lates Linux
Format you will find a lot on USB on Linux.

All the best,

Vedran