Re: [linux-audio-user] Introduction

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Introduction
From: Vedran (vvucic_AT_EUnet.yu)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 09:22:26 EET

It is free, but is not always easy to install to all distributions, since
some distributions do have sound support by default and some not. Some
distributions do not have all libraries by default needed for some packages
to work and to be installed properly.
That is issue to be considered when preparing to install a collection of
software packages that would probably meet your needs.

ALl the best,

Vedran