Re: [linux-audio-user] Introduction

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Introduction
From: matthew yee-king (yeeking_AT_no-future.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 14:22:56 EET

cheers for that track. interesting to hear a pd only track... liked that
plem.org stuff as well. does kbudik use linux for audio?

i'm trying to dig out some stuff i did with pd/ lnux - its quite mad, so
probably best deployed in a dark nightclub. i'll post a link when i find
it and upload it somewhere...

cheers

matthew

_____________________

I have one track on the web, creatd entirely with PD, but it is
musically junk
and so I won't tell were to get it ;)
oh go on Frank, don't be bashful...

Okay, you got me, but I warned you. It was only a joke between a friend
(kbudik from www.plem.org, and that's great music, you better download
there) and me. It's a 9 MB house/techno track, and there's really not
much happening in those 10 min. The drums are sampled, the rest is FM
synthesis.

http://www.ph-cip.uni-koeln.de/~barknech/modern.mp3