Re: [linux-audio-user] ICE1712 Envy24 in Mandrake 8.0

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ICE1712 Envy24 in Mandrake 8.0
From: Jason (hormonex_AT_yankthechain.com)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 10:02:50 EET

I've actually been having some weird ALSA/Envy24 (Delta 1010) issues with
Mandrak 8.1 as
well, as in, everything looks okay on the surface and the card is
recognized, but everytime I try to run an application that wants to use
that card, it either doesn't work, or in the case of Gnome apps crashes
the system. It's not big on my list of priorities really, so I haven't
played with it much, but this email reminded me that it was something I
was planning on asking the list.

--
YankTheChain.com - You can pretend we're not here. That's what I do.

,