Re: [linux-audio-user] Shaketracker with ALSA

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Shaketracker with ALSA
From: Gary Counsellor (sineigs_AT_eskimo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 19:19:19 EET

Congrats! shaketracker is sending data to my roland M-GS64 via a Nexus 3x8
MIDI patch bay from the outputs of my SBLive card using ALSA. I think this
is the sort of success you were looking for?

--
Gary Counsellor http://www.musician2000.com
sineigs.all.attitudes_AT_eskimo.com

In 1977, there were 37 Elvis impersonators in the world. In 1993, there were 48,000. At this rate, by the year 2010 one out of every three people will be an Elvis impersonator. (Source: N/A)