Re: [linux-audio-user] On a Positive Note

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] On a Positive Note
From: Gary Counsellor (sineigs_AT_eskimo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 19:09:17 EET

So far I haven't noticed any drift (casual listening being the only test so
far. I do know what you mean though. Today will be the day I look for it
closely and I'll let you know what I've noticed. Considering I recorded
different songs from any where from one track to 8 simultaneously I'll have
lots to check and test. I'll keep the group posted.

--
Gary Counsellor http://www.musician2000.com
sineigs.all.attitudes_AT_eskimo.com

In 1977, there were 37 Elvis impersonators in the world. In 1993, there were 48,000. At this rate, by the year 2010 one out of every three people will be an Elvis impersonator. (Source: N/A)