Re: [linux-audio-user] upgrading my C compiler

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] upgrading my C compiler
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 01:35:13 EET

Greetings:

  To all who responded, many thanks for the help ! I downgraded the
whole GCC environment without complaint from anything (yet). I rebuilt
Qt 3.01 and am now attempting another MusE build, without Red Hat's GCC
2.96...

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net