Re: [linux-audio-user] recording from casset tape

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] recording from casset tape
From: Ade Rixon (ade.rixon_AT_big-bubbles.fluff.org)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 12:39:03 EET

24 Jan 11:13:12 PM: Meanwhile in the Sheraton, Bob Billson wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 08:55:56PM -0600, author wrote:
> > What do I use to record a song from casset tape
> I have used gramofile successfully.

Me too. Read the article on transferring 78rpm records for more advice:
        http://www.xena.uklinux.net/Linux/audio.html
The principles are the same, except you don't need to worry about pops and
clicks. Definitely use dnoise & Snd, as referred to in the article.

Ade_
  /

--
|Ade Rixon|http://www.big-bubbles.home.dhs.org/|ade.rixon_AT_big-bubbles.fluff.org|

"Eine volk! Eine netzwerk! Eine browser!" - German translation of Bill Gates' Internet strategy