[linux-audio-user] OT: NY Was: Questions about the Delta66, drums

Subject: [linux-audio-user] OT: NY Was: Questions about the Delta66, drums
From: Vincent Touquet (vincent_AT_ulyssis.org)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 02:52:46 EET

>BTW, I live in NYC. feel free to drop me a line when you're in town.
>that goes for anybody else on here! I have yet to actually *meet*
>anyone using linux for audio...
Now if only I had known this last year when we went to NY :-)
It's an amazing place really.
Nothing like a big city back here in Europe.

It's, well ... the Big Apple :)
Big streets, lots of people on the sidewalks
like blood pumping through a vein.

The GuggenHeim museum, the MoMa.
And of course the NYSE (crazy place).

I gotta go back someday.