Re: [linux-audio-user] Questions about the Delta66, drums

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Questions about the Delta66, drums
From: Paul Winkler (pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 02:27:35 EET

One more note about the Delta cards - you probably already know this,
but the Delta 44 is identical to the Delta 66 - except that the 66 has
S/PDIF input and output. If you don't have (or plan to get) any other
gear that has digital I/O, you can save a little money by getting the
44.

BTW, I live in NYC. feel free to drop me a line when you're in town.
that goes for anybody else on here! I have yet to actually *meet*
anyone using linux for audio...

--

paul winkler home: http://www.slinkp.com music: http://www.reacharms.com calendars: http://www.calendargalaxy.com