Re: [linux-audio-user] Pitch shifting

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Pitch shifting
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 17:15:12 EET

Steve Harris wrote:

> ...pitch_scale_1194.so, the quality is OK. The interface is frequency
> ratios, it is easy to translate, but depends on what scale you are using.
>
> That's probably a good entry for the docs.

Steve, what would be the best way to scale a Motif slider for that
plugin ? I made one that goes from .50 to 2.00 on a linear scale, should
I do it differently ?

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net

Currently listening to: Ravi Shankar and Ustad Alla Rakha, "Raga Sanjh
Khalyan"