[linux-audio-user] Muse and qt3

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Muse and qt3
From: Emiliano Grilli (emilianog_AT_wseurope.com)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 17:03:59 EET

Hi all,
I have a question:
It's said on the Muse website that for latest versions qt 3 is required.
Is it possible to install these libraries whitout interferring with a
working kde installation? Is an easy task or not?
Do I need to uninstall old versions of qt? Or can they cohexist in the same
system?

BTW, system is SuSE Linux 7.3

--
  |  Emiliano Grilli - Wireless Solutions S.p.a.    |