Re: [linux-audio-user] Creative Audixy

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Creative Audixy
From: James Tappin (james_AT_xena.uklinux.net)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 22:06:16 EET

On Friday 01 February 2002 19:34, you wrote:
> > Can anybody point where to get a driver for linux ???
>
> Last I heard on the emu10k1 mailing lists was that there isn't one.
> This may have changed though, that list has been very dead for a while.

Check the ALSA CVSlog for the last few days, I think you'll find that the
embryonic stages for a driver are being layed down at this very time. I
don't think it's yet in an "end-user" state, but Takashi Iwai seems to be
working on it.

James

--
James Tappin,               O__      "I forget the punishment for using
james_AT_xena.uklinux.net     --  \/`    Microsoft --- Something lingering