Re: [linux-audio-user] Creative Audixy

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Creative Audixy
From: Ross Vandegrift (ross_AT_willow.seitz.com)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 22:14:31 EET

> Takashi (I think) just posted something to alsa-devel to the effect that
> ALSA CVS now has a somewhat functional audigy driver.

Hmmm, does anyone know about how the Audigy rates compared to the Live? Does it
do sample-accurate digital transfers without forcing 48kHz? Does it support
multiple analog inputs? Does it still do hardware mixing? How's the A/D
converter? I'm reluctant to look at another Creative Labs sound card, but am
kinda curious.

Ross Vandegrift
ross_AT_willow.seitz.com