[linux-audio-user] Creative audixy

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Creative audixy
From: Guenther Sohler (guenther.sohler_AT_newlogic.com)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 20:59:00 EET

Hallo, I got a creative audixy,
and I was looking for a linux driver for it.
You told me the url of the oss driver for it and i took it home and
tried to compile.
I did not succeed yet, because i found out, that success is very sensitive on
the kernel configuration.
I use redhat linux and therefore have a precompiled(patched) kernel. I got the
kernel source and i did a make menuconfig to provide the .confif file.
I accidently chose the Symmetric multiprocessing option and it failed to compile
The kernel source i have is 2.4.2-2
Now I am stuck again because there is obviously another wrong option set.
Can anyone provide me a correct .config file so my drive will compile ?

rds guenther