[linux-audio-user] SpiralSynthModular 0.0.8

Subject: [linux-audio-user] SpiralSynthModular 0.0.8
From: Dave Griffiths (dave_AT_pawfal.org)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 16:42:27 EET

A new release of SSM, with some quite interesting additions - the combination of full duplex and the new SpiralLoop plugin for example. Also fully floating point now (due in no small part to reading a recent discussion on the LAD list ;) ) better quality, and makes the LADSPA plugin much easier to handle.

Also, a note about pawfal - we are collecting artists that use linux/free software (or have that mentality - it's not an absolute rule) You are encouraged to post links to your work, so we can all hear it! :)

SpiralSynthModular 0.0.8

Main app changes:

All plugin communication now in 32bit floating point.
New configure/make system (Erik de Castro Lopo)
Warning and error dialogs
FLTK 1.1.0 supported (Takashi Iwai)
gcc-3 fixes (Takashi Iwai)
Proper tooltips implemented
Options GUI
Crash bug fix

Plugin changes:

OSS output now does input, and with duplex - simultaneous i/o.
StreamPlugin
XFadePlugin
SpiralLoopPlugin

http://www.pawfal.org/Software/SSM/dload/SpiralSynthModular-0.0.8.tar.gz

Stuff to do next (off the top of my head)
ALSA support
Tracker Sequencer Plugin
Proper bandlimited oscillators
Polyphonic synth plugin

Hope you don't mind me spamming like this...

Dave

: www.pawfal.org :