Re: [linux-audio-user] SpiralSynthModular 0.0.8

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] SpiralSynthModular 0.0.8
From: Paul Winkler (pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 20:57:28 EET

On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 at 02:42:27PM +0000, Dave Griffiths wrote:
> Stuff to do next (off the top of my head)
> ALSA support

That would be cool, but if I may be so bold, my #1 feature request for
SSM (and SM for that matter) is JACK compatibility. Any chance this
will happen in the near future? If I thought I had the ability to
write it myself, I would...

--

paul winkler home: http://www.slinkp.com music: http://www.reacharms.com calendars: http://www.calendargalaxy.com