Re: [linux-audio-user] A couple of points on the state of linux audio apps (documentation)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] A couple of points on the state of linux audio apps (documentation)
From: Paul Winkler (pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 03:17:40 EET

On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 08:19:21AM -0500, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> So later on when Dave's data is imported it will be better if more of it
> is clean. IOW any effort spent between now and then on checking links
> manually won't go to waste. ok.

Yes, and also, Dave's site as it is today has two very very key advantages:
1) It isn't vaporware.
2) Everybody knows where it is.

So helping Dave with the site benefits people *now*.

> Just let me know if there is something I can do to help and I'll try my
> best.

When I'm ready to start working on it, I'll draft a plan of the architecture
and we can get into the details.

--

Paul Winkler home: http://www.slinkp.com "Muppet Labs, where the future is made - today!"