Re: [linux-audio-user] glade-1.5 ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] glade-1.5 ?
From: Stefan Schwandter (e9925373_AT_student.tuwien.ac.at)
Date: Sun Mar 10 2002 - 15:15:46 EET

Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Are there any guile-1.5 packages in debian, now? I have found some
> somewhere on the net, but I don't remeber, where that was. Or do you have
> to build snd with guile1.4?

I use guile1.4. But I saw on the guile mailing list that guile 1.6 will
be out soon. I think that the main developer of guile is also the debian
maintainer for it, so there will probably be a debian package soon, too.

regards, Stefan

--
Wanna listen to my music? <------
----> http://www.shockfrosted.org