[linux-audio-user] New member - introduction

Subject: [linux-audio-user] New member - introduction
From: Gavin Stevens (gavin-stevens_AT_gavmusic.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 01:43:31 EET

Hi all,
My name is Gavin Stevens. I'm a professional musician living in Crowborough, East Sussex, England.

I'm a relative newby to Linux. I've been running Debian 2.2r4 since late January on a second machine. If all goes well, I shall migrate completely from Win 95 later in the year, although I may have to use Wine for my favourite score-writing package (if it will work).

Naturally, one of my main concerns is that I can use Linux for my normal sound related activities & I look forward to learning much from this list.

Best wishes,
Gavin.