Re: [linux-audio-user] MIDI question

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] MIDI question
From: Patrick Shirkey (kotau_AT_firstlinux.net)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 20:26:15 EET

I think it's fixed now using netscape 5.1 and msie 5.0 as reference.

Still can't work out what was wrong with the index page though ???

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

--- Dave Phillips <dlphilp_AT_bright.net> wrote: >Patrick Shirkey wrote: > >> Damn did I break the index page for netscape users? >> >> It should be possible to view >> >> http://www.boosthardware.com/LAU/quicktoots/ >> >> Sorry for messing up your bookmarks. I'll try to fix it today. >> >> Damn I hate working in windoze !! :( > >Yep, it shows nothing now in Netscoop 4.76 this morning... > >Best regards, > >== Dave Phillips > > The Book Of Linux Music & Sound at http://www.nostarch.com/lms.htm > The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org

_____________________________________________________________ Want a new web-based email account ? ---> http://www.firstlinux.net

_____________________________________________________________ Run a small business? Then you need professional email like you_AT_yourbiz.com from Everyone.net http://www.everyone.net?tag